We all love watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens and Mom is messing up our nightly programs . We have been watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens for years. A lot of people are complaining.

Review about: Tv Land Mom Tv Show.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Tv Land?

Comments

KATHERINEBASHAM

I agree show is not good or

Funny

Hate Mom...not funny making snide comments about their addictions....

makes jokes about recovery and AA.

Hate it put on some casual fun humor.From a Mom of an alcoholic who is in recovery.

I agree.I love the Evertbody Loves Raymond and King if Queens every night.

Then they throw in Younger and Mom and you ruined my nightly ritual.I’ve been watching these 2 shows for years over and over bwhybruinva good thing?

I hate Mom and Teachers. Nasty shows

to Anonymous #1383406

I totally agree...my wife or myself do not find this show funny... It's just crude and gross...the channel changes when it comes on

to George Mandy #1385281

Please take Mom off tvland. I am not a fan at all. I want everybody loves raymond back!!

Please take Mom off of Tv Land

Everyone is complaining about the hours and time taken away from Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens. Iam a truck driver traveling and staying in motels and my entertainment at night is Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens . All my fellow truckers do the same.!!!!!A lot of unhappy people!!!!

Take Mom off of the nightly watched programming that is enter fearing with Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens. We will stop watching Tv Land if Mom continues to stay in between Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens

to Anonymous #1382387

Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens are better reruns than any of the new failing Teachers and Mom epesoids

to Anonymous #1382388