We all love watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens and Mom is messing up our nightly programs . We have been watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens for years. A lot of people are complaining.

Review about: Tv Land Mom Tv Show.

Comments

Everyone is complaining that “Mom” isn’t right for TVLand, and it needed to be taken off , ...... done .......but it’s ok for Two & half Men to take its place .....

really ....

really !?!? With Charlie Sheen and his over-sexed attitude, balls flapping as much as tongue, is better than Mom ?!?

What the *** happened to Mom? Why two and a half men?

Old and kinda just too much baggage. Please bring back Mom!

Please bring Mom back!!

to Melissa #1529165

Agree, bring back Mom!!!!

Why did you take Mom off with no warning? It is one of the funniest shows on TV.

You can see Two and a half Men on several different channels.

The 10-11 time slot was perfect for Mom. Please bring it back soon!

Please put Mom back. It was a great show. two and a half men is so old and not amusing at all.

someone said people are loosers going toAA meetings really? Its a disease I know because my yonger boy is addicted .

It can happen to any ones family and doesnt matter if your rich or poor. I have been to those meetings for the familys many times, Those AA meetings can save some loosers life as you like to put it! I have seen people change there life and helped the familys, we are all there to help each other, as on the show MOM!

So my point is I get to laugh for an hour and used to look forward to watching it everynight at 10pm and people that are looking for help are NOT loosers! PUT MOM BACK ON NOW!

Please bring back Mom! Don’t like Two and a half Men!

Please put mom back on 2 1/2 men is on other channels all the time

Mom is a great show with a humorous take on real life issues! I hope you're bringing it back for the fall.

King of Queens episodes are repeated during the same week. Did you have to take Mom out of the 10pm and 1am time slots?

to Nlk #1514586

I agree. Bring mom back

I love Raymond and King of Queens also but I also love Mom but I dont see it anymore on the lineup instead 2 and a half men are on. When are you bringing mom back on?

I love Mom, every night. I don't like Two and a half Men on this nightly line up.

Ughhh! Put Mom back on now, please.

to Genoa #1514587

Bring mom back!!!!!

Take Two and a Half Men off - Younger, Mom, The Adventures of Old Christine are much better shows. I won’t watch TVland because it is showing Two and a Half Men.

I hate 2 1/2 men. Loved mom.

Would watch every night. Put mom back on

to Cathy #1514588

Me too. Bring mom back!!!!!!!!!

IF ONE CAN'T SEE THE BENEFIT OF HOPE OF RECOVERY IN THIS SHOW, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEM! LOSERS?

ONLY YOU.

TV LAND REPLACED A GREAT SHOW OF LOVE AND HOPE WITH 21/2 MEN, AN {{Redacted}}! GOOD GOING, TV LAND.

to Anonymous #1513234

I totally agree!!!!

to Noelle #1513386

Couldn't agree more. I typed two and a half men sucks on TV land, just to see if anyone else agreed and sure enough......