We all love watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens and Mom is messing up our nightly programs . We have been watching Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens for years. A lot of people are complaining.

Review about: Tv Land Mom Tv Show.

Comments

Teachers is even worse!Thanks tv land for selling out!

You were my go to channel!NOW YOU JUST PLAIN SUCK!!!!!!!!

Please take this awful show off your channel!!!Even if i was up at 3am drinking I would change the channel!!

It is not funny at all!!!!Please Remove....

I have never watched Teachers nor do I want to.I have seen the ads for it and it is far from impressive.

From what I've seen on the ads, it's nothing but disgusting.How can something like this get on the air?

Please take mom off the air or put it on at 330 in the morning. Messing up my nightly routine. I want some KOQ

#1411938

TV Land used to be great.Even with the less than wholesome Hot In Cleveland (at least it was well written and funny).

But what is with this vulgar, not funny , stuff they're showing now. Younger is lame; not funny nor dramatic....just millennial drivel. Teachers is vulgar as anything, not funny, just gross.

Mom ranks between Younger and Teachers.You had a hit with the original Hot in Cleveland....this other originals suck.....put back Raymond and King of Queens!

I have the runs really bad

I watch other channels when MOM & TEACHERS are on. TV Land a good channel, but not for long with the trash these two shows offer.

I totally agree....I don't know which is worse Mom or Teachers....I've only seen the ads for them but I will never waste my time on them....put Raymond and King of Queens back on

to George and Susan Mandy #1411940

They are both bad, but from a moral point of view I think Teachers is worse. Why is TV becoming so amoral and unfunny?

Please bring Raymond back!!!