Mitsue Ady
map-marker West Sacramento, California

Programing

Too much Mike and Molly. Can we have a little more variety in your programming please instead of Mike and Molly most of the day every day.
Julie M Vbn

| map-marker Coronado, California

Are used to love TV land. You’re woke commercials in your pride TV land is disgusting and disappointing. I hate to tell you but the people who watch your shows on TV land don’t want see this!

Your disgusting woke commercials and your pride Rainbow behind your TV land. Is Disgusting.

I hate to tell you this, but the people who watch your shows dont want to see this crap!!I hope you lose every viewer and all of your money and maybe you will figure it out. People are sick of this crap being shoved down their throat!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Rainbow behind your TV land. Disgusting

Guest

I agree with this review. TVLand is showing those disgusting Ru Paul commercials.

Both me and my wife are totally offended by them. I CHANGE THE CHANNEL each time they come on.

Guest

About had it with the large mtv promos!!! Its hard to watch something with a big mtv logoon screen!

This is insane!!!

This needs to be stopped!!! This not a family friendly station!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2387140

I cannot stand MTV commercials or MTV itself.

Guest

Agreed. But I'm also getting with there stupid king of queens and king of thoe chouch promos!

Every commercial break! Along with there disgusting MTV promos!

Go woke go broke

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2360704

Remember who the target audience of TVLand is…people who love nostalgic programming, not woke programming.

Guest

I disagree. I have a son who is Gay and I’m very proud of ALL LGBTQ.

You are homophobic and ridiculous. They are here to stay and just want to live their lives the way they choose.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2326574

Blah blah blah your words. Homophobic?

Who cares how YOU paint the narrative. This is my first time commenting on this post. I have trans friends.

WHO CARES!!!! Stop acting like something ridiculous means anything more.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2326574

There ain't no such thing as homophobic That's a made up word that means nothing. Why can't gay people just be gays and do whatever they do behind closed doors?

I'll do whatever I do behind closed doors and that will be the end of it. But no they don't want to do that they want to spread that crap all over the commercials All in our schools all in our government all over thepl news and they won't stop they trying to push it on our kids and trying to push it on everybody they want everybody to be gay.

That's the reason why we are like we are. You want to be gay go be gay but don't push it all over us or our kids now that's ridiculous!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2351909

Agree

View more comments (13)
Robert A Wvc

Mtv commercials should be banned from any family channel

A family based TV channel should be based on family. Should share family values and its TV programs do just that. Why on every commercial break are we subjected to trash commercials from mtv? I should not have to change the channel every single time a commercial comes on, when watching "everyone loves Raymond " or similar TV shows. I don't want to see commercials on drag queens, or pregnant girls who don't know who the dads are... Put trash commercials on trash channels. Everyone with half a brain knows what channels I am talking about. Leave our kids alone, you miserable self hating perverts. .
Pros:
  • Good family tv
Cons:
  • Sick twisted commercials with no family value

Preferred solution: Apology

Raeya Jnz

Commercials

How about doing all of us a favor and stop showing MTV commercials on RuPaul drag queen on every commercial break. Ain't TV Land supposed to be a family channel I don't want my kids seeing that. And every time it comes on I change the channel and I'm tired of doing that I'm just going to quit watching TV Land.
Guest

Agree 100%! Stop pushing all these commercials down our throats that do not agree with that behavior.

Guest

Agreed. Brand new year same old *** Same old stupid promo's from last year!

For example, King Of Queens, you my froiend are going to be on tv.

About had enough of this one! That and RuPaul drag queen crap!!!

View more comments (1)
Captain A Yon

I love the shows on TV land. But, the commercials are way out of control!

I love the shows on TV land. But, the commercials are way out of control!
TV Land allocates 35 minutes for this 30 minute show. An extra 5 whole minutes of commercials. I dont mind since I record everything and just fast fwd thru the commercials. The real bite is EVEN with the 5 extra minutes of commercials, they find it necessary to still cut the beginning and the ending short! You pay hundreds of dollars for T.V now and still get the shaft.
Pros:
  • Great shows too many commercials

Preferred solution: Less commercials

User's recommendation: Read a book! Lol

map-marker Naaldwijk, South Holland

They are frauds and steal your money.

TV Land - They are frauds and steal your money.
They lied about being Fedex and urged me to pay portocosts for a packet they had on hold, when I paid the costs they got hold of my creditcardnr and stole from my account by bank incasso. Stay clear of these thieves.

User's recommendation: Stay clear of these thieves

Resolved
G-Shack S

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Sick of the obscene commercials

Updated by user Mar 05, 2024

Stop with inappropriate commercials.

Original review Mar 05, 2024
Why would you think that its appropriate to put commercials about drag queens on wholesome shows that you show? Its appalling and if it continues I will be removing tv land
Pros:
  • Good shows
Cons:
  • Disgusting commercials

Preferred solution: Shows without drag queen commercials

Guest

Agreed. I can barely watch this station anymore.

This is not a family friendly station. I do not recommend it! This station has gone so woke.

I have dvr it. And fast forward it to skip their commercials!

James W Pwv

Your commercial

Every time I look up your BET commercials are way to much for younger viewers. Now you're letting the word *** on your BET commercials?!?!. I think maybe you need to have your commercials before they air. Simply ridiculous.

Preferred solution: Clean up the language of your BET commercials

Julie P Fsw

Andy Griffith Show’s Limited Reruns

The Andy Griffith show produced 249 episodes, but TV Land shows but a handful of those over, and over, and over, and over again!!! WHY DO YOU NOT SHOW THE REST OF THE EPISODES?? I see the same few every week or twomaybe not that far apart.

Preferred solution: More DIFFERENT EPISODES of Andy Griffith Show.

User's recommendation: I get TV Land through my Xfinity cable subscription

Jennifer G Kqk

Verified Reviewer

They cancelled my favorite show Mom with no notification or reason? Seinfeld sucks!

Why did you cancel Mom? Get back to me at 872453****. Aaaagh!! This is totally *** My favorite show, it has great writing, acting, likeable characters (unlike Seinfeld), & helps me follow my twelve step program since I live in a nursing facility & they have no program here. You could at least notify us before these changes, you have no respect for your customers!
Pros:
  • Good shows
Cons:
  • Good shows that get cancelled without notice or reason

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I don't know.

Teresa C Gwc

Please put I love Lucy shows on

I don't understand why you aren't putting on 'I Love Lucy' and 'The Brady Bunch' shows. Elvis Presley movies as well as Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies would be a welcome addition. You just keep looping the same old things. I have Dish; I haven't watched TV Land because there's no variety. Please consider airing the good shows and movies that I've suggested. Thank you.
Pros:
  • No different shows

Preferred solution: Good different shows I love Lucy, Brady Bunch shows. Elvis Presley movies and Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies. Good old shows. Family Affair shows.

Raeya Jnz

| map-marker Williamston, South Carolina

Spanish talking on everybody loves Raymond

What the *** are y'all doing Are y'all trying to run all your American people off and watching your channel Good God man You are More messed up than I thought!! This is America do you understand that not Mexico! TV lamp officially sucks now if you're not playing transgender commercials now you playing the TV shows talking in Spanish I'm done with y'all I'm done!
Rachel B Bdi

| map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

The commercials are what is the worst!!!

The commercials are what is the worst, every other commercial is about panties and bras and fat, or skinny women, sick of seeing commercials like that, I QUIT watching and deleted all my shows, I had about 40 different shows taped on it and deleted everyone of them, I just don't want to see people advertising weight loss and strutting around in UNDERWARE, don't you make enough decent commercials to not be showing that kind of stuff!!! ***

User's recommendation: Make your complaints well known, maybe we can get some decent stuff back on the TV's, Andy Griffith is a very good show, Barney gets on your nerves probably but all in all it's a good show!!!

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

map-marker Sparta Township, New Jersey

RAYMOND Reruns are TOO MUCH ALREADY!!

Please take this show off already and put on better and more vintage TV. Raymond plays WAY too much in mid of night. Please take it off...

User's recommendation: Watch Another channel after 8 PM est

John Q P Egt

Disclaimer ad

I just watched the beginning of the classic TV show Bonanza. You put up a disclaimer saying that this program depicts outdated, cultural material or some such nonsense. Television today will show queers kissing openly in public. And I suppose you think that is good wholesome family entertainment. How *** stupid can you be?
Loss:

Preferred solution: For you to get your head out of your ***

Criag Nlq

| map-marker Panama City, Florida

Disclaimers

If TV LAND can put a disclaimer on the screen before Gunsmoke or Bonanza stating that "these are outdated cultural depictions, viewer discretion is advised". Why can't you put a disclaimer on screen warning viewers before you show the countless number of DRAG SHOWS. This is offensive and warnings should be advised. Also, these are outdated depictions that have been going on since the days of Caligula. Be FAIR even if your not gonna be MORAL.

Brands Related to TV Land

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article