filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Why did you take Mom off of tv land?

I used to enjoy watching tv land every night except Sunday when you had golden girls on. Now you have taken off 2 of my favorite shows. I didn't agree with Roseanne being removed but I defintely do not understand taking Mom off. Ihave heard alot if other people dying the same thing.
3.1

Tv Land - Shoving "Younger" down our throats

REALLY? YEAR AFTER YEAR - A PROMO FOR "YOUNGER" EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL BREAK?!
2.0
Rosamond, California
Show

Tv Land - Please remove Younger and Teachers.

What happened to tv land during late night? Younger and teachers both a snooze! Especially, Younger! Please bring back the old line up with Everybody loves Raymond.
4.2
  • New christine
  • Youngers
  • Two and a half men
Reply to reviews
For real? You are airing one of the most vile and disgusting trash shows on a Saturday afternoon? A marathon of TWO AND A HALF MEN? No wonder out kids are so messed up. This show deserves a rating of R for reprobates. And Charlie Sheen is no role model. Have a little...

Tv Land - “Teachers”

Seriously? Piece of junk not suitable for anyone much less children.
#1320184
Show

Tv Land - Take teachers off the air!!

The so called show teachers is a disgrace. Horrible show. Will not be watching tv land anymore till teachers is off the air. I have friends that are teachers and they don’t watch either. Filthy show.

Tv Land - Review if teachers

Worst show on tv. A disgrace to teachers. I have friends that are teachers. I will not be watching TV Land again till Teachers is off the air.

Tv Land - Bring Mom back

Please bring Mom back. My nights are ruined now. I WILL NOT WATCH TWO AND A HALF MEN!!!!

Tv Land - Please Bring Mom back

You had a great line up with Everybody Loves Raymond, Mom and King of Queens. Please bring it back. 2 1/2 men does not mix well with other show.
Show

Tv Land - Used to watch Mom every night!!!!

I want Mom back!!!!!!!! I used to look forward to watching it every night!!!! I also loved Roseanne!!!! So sick of different rules for different people!!!! What about the rest of Hollywood and their bs which is way worse than what Roseanne did!!! Tvland isn’t listening to fans at all anymore they are caving!!!! Roseanne and Mom were Network savers. Not much to watch anymore!!
3.0