filters
state:
city:
product:

Tv Land - Teachers

The show is horrible I can’t believe it’s on another season. It’s degrading to teachers and just the worst show I ever saw . I am so disappointed with tv land for airing it. Very stupid show
#1281934

Tv Land - Pull the plug on Mom

Glad to see I’m not the only who hates this show. I was fine when it was just KOQ & Ray then you snuck this horrible show in between. How about the Drew Carey show? Or Step By Step? Or Yes Dear?

Tv Land - Stupid show

I have only seen previews, which there are tons, but they have certainly turned me off the show. It looks disgusting. So stupid. Please take this show off the air. It’s as bad as two broke girls. Which I hated.
Reply to reviews
Tv land was one of two stations that gave people like myself and family good old fashion shows with morals. I love the old shows and everyone loves Raymond. Whether in the world would you put perversion into a once healthy family station? More money? This was one of...
Show

Tv Land - Too Many Commercials!!!

Why are you loading 6 more minutes of commercials per 30 min. show???? Raymond on from 8:12 - 8:48?? Really??? So you sacrifice an entire episode to squeeze in 18 more minutes of commercials??? Raymond would be on 4 times between 8-10. Now you have 3 episodes between 8:12-10. Ridiculous.
Show

TV Land has abandoned its roots AND its Fans!

Tv Land Was extremely enjoyable to watch: 1. Gilligan's Island 2. The Munsters 3. The Streets Of San Francisco And now....It's GARBAGE!!!

Tv Land - Complaint

Your shows are bad enough lately the least you could do is put on more Andy Griffith and a lot LESS Mash!!
Coverage Area

Tv Land - Please get rid of your trashy commercials

My wife and I enjoy watching “Everybody Loves Raymond” every night, however I am sick of listening to the trash in your commercials for “Teachers” and “Younger”. The commercials for these shows are trashy, I wish you would be considerate of those that don’t watch garbage like that.

Tv Land - NEED older shows brought back

Need older shows brought back to tv land ,BABY boomers still like older shows
1.2
Coverage Area
Reply to reviews
Just trashy sick *** sickBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshit BullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshit

I couldn’t agree more