Style and Design

TV Land has become a disgrace and is absoutley disgusting.I love watching Andy Griffith, Everybody Loves Raymond etc., every single commerical break you are advertising is immoral, disgraceful, crude, and nasty shows (Impastor, Throwing Shade, Teachers, Younger).

You are losing viewers and you should be ashamed of yourself. Consider the viewers that have relied on your channel to watch wholesome TV shows, that is what your consumer market is based on. PLEASE, GET RID OF THE TRASH! As many have stated in the previous comments, we can avoid the trash TV shows when they are aired (as I do) but it's not possible to avoid the commercials that are constantly aired.

TV Land is no longer a wholesome family channel and as much as I enjoy the classic shows I can't continue to watch your station in good faith with the immorality.I certainly hope you fix the problem.

Review about: Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Will no longer watch this network.

Had an Experience with Tv Land?

Comments

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #1308969

I am very disappointed that TVLand would air 'The George Lopez show' after the degrading and immoral remarks he has made about our First Lady.It is apparent his feelings toward our President falls in line with most of Hollywood and he is entitled to his opinions.

However, as a network you should not allow personal opinions to take over respect that is due anyone who holds the office of President.

I am calling on all The 'deplorables' to boycott TVLand until this show is canceled.I'm very disappointed in your network.

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1278838

I agree 100%. No one that watches that junk would want to watch Andy Griffith anyway. I don't have to watch the bad shows if i do not want but I am assaulted by the commercials